The supplementary declaration is the final step in the process of moving goods from GB to NI and one that you are legally required to take once the goods have moved.
You can already complete supplementary declarations for standard goods. Further categories of supplementary declaration, e.g. for controlled goods, will be available soon.
There is a comprehensive set of guides providing support for you throughout this process, including help with common errors in your submission:
- User guides on:
- Supplementary data requirements
- Preparation steps
- Creatinga supplementary declaration for non-controlled goods
- tariffs on goods movements into NI
- Guide to correcting errorsin submitting supplementary declarations
- Videos of:
- Supplementary declaration demo
- Tariff on goods movements into NI webinar