Your feedback is important to us and we will continue to develop the service to enhance your experience. We have taken the following actions based on recent feedback:
- Simplified our explanation of ‘controlled goods’
You told us that it was difficult to identify what we mean by controlled goods. To help you, we have included a pop-up box on the consignment information form and simplified the way we explain what controlled goods are.
- Made it harder to cancel declarations by mistake
You told us that it was too easy to cancel your declarations by mistake. To help we have added a prompt for you to confirm if you intend to cancel.
- Added new system features
In response to your feedback, we recently added some new features to the TSS process available to make it easier to submit declarations.
- A way of showing movement information on your supplementary declaration. We have added a new collapsible banner that provides the reference numbers for your ENS and simplified frontier declarations along with arrival information
- The addition of a free-text field (limited to 100 characters) for you to include additional information against your declarations as you wish
- The ability to tell us about any processes or authorisations you are using to reduce customs duty, with improved labelling of the options available
- The ability to recall a supplementary declaration from the ‘Pending Payment’ status back into a ‘Draft’ state so you can update the details and resubmit