Coming soon, TSS will host a webinar guiding you through the options you have for the tariffs that may apply to your goods movement from GB to NI and the decisions you need to make.
The webinar will cover:
- Identifying if goods are ‘at risk’ of entering the EU and are liable to tariffs
- If preferential tariffs apply to your goods under the EU-UK Trade and Cooperation Agreement
- Determining applicable duties for your goods under the EU Common External Tariff
- How to become authorised under the UK Trader Scheme to show your goods are not ‘at risk’
- How to claim a waiver to cover the cost of duties if your goods are deemed ‘at risk’
The webinar will walk you through how to apply the tariff decisions you make when submitting either your full frontier or supplementary declaration.
To find out more please join our upcoming webinar on Wednesday 18 August at 10am to 12pm. You can register to the webinar here.