Would you like help to submit your Supplementary Declarations? With the Assisted Completion Service, a TSS agent can do it for you!
Traders already using the service describe it as “Hassle Free”, “Quick”, “Straight Forward”, and “Very Helpful”.
What is the service?
The Assisted Completion Service supports the completion of Supplementary Declarations by offering complimentary personalised assistance from a TSS agent to complete up to five Supplementary Declarations a month on your behalf.
Hear how the free Assisted Support Service can support you
What are the benefits of this service?
- Is free to use for traders
- Provides easy access to TSS Customs experts that can help resolve any errors
- Saves time, with 90% of traders able to provide the required information in 20 mins or less
- Eases the process of completing Supplementary Declarations, especially those that are technically complex (e.g., declarations with many goods items or movements of controlled goods)
Who can use the service?
The Assisted Completion service is available to all TSS traders and supports the completion of Supplementary Declarations that:
- Are linked to an Entry Summary Declaration & Simplified Frontier Declaration within the TSS platform
- Involve goods movement from Great Britain (GB) to Northern Ireland (NI)
- Have ‘Draft’ or ‘Trader Input Required’ status
- Have Tax Point Date less than 330 days old
- Involve Customs Procedure supported by TSS
Please note, the service is not available for TSS customs agents or anyone using a customs agent or intermediary in TSS.
For more information on whether you can use this service please review the guidance on NICTA or reach out to the TSS Contact Centre on 0800 060 8888.
How can I take advantage of the service?
To sign up, just click the Assisted Completion button at the top of your Supplementary Declaration on the TSS Portal (see image below) and accept the terms and conditions. Alternatively, you can call the TSS Contact Centre on 0800 060 8888.
A TSS agent will then contact you to request the information required, which can usually be found on the Commercial Invoice and Packing Slip for your goods (see image below). If you do not have these documents simply ask your supplier for a copy or the missing information.
See below for an illustration of the end-to-end Assisted Completion Service journey.