When moving goods in and out of Northern Ireland, there may be additional requirements or considerations for your journey or any declarations you have to make. This can include additional documentation required if you are moving controlled goods, or changes to the data you submit in your declaration if you are moving goods under a customs special procedure.
The following guides provide additional information that may be useful, depending on your journey and specific circumstances.
- Inventory-linked ports
- Merchandise in baggage
- Standalone Simplified Frontier Declaration
- Controlled goods and live animals
- Customs special procedure
- Oral declarations
- Using GVMS to create a GMR - for further information relating to the Goods Vehicle Movement System, please see the following videos:
- How to create a GMR using GVMS (duration 04:02)
- Video: Option 1 - Add a customs declaration to GMR (duration 01:37)
- Video: Option 2 - add an EIDR declaration to GMR (duration 01:59)
- Video: Option 3 - Add a Transit declaration to GMR (duration 01:44)
- Video: How do I finalise my GMR and print (duration 02:26)