This short two-hour course provides an overview of trader requirements for goods moving between GB and NI, what efficient trading processes look like and the importance of agreeing terms of trade through Incoterms®.
You prefer you can watch a video of a previously run course at the bottom of this page.
- Introduction to GB:NI trade and the Trader Support Service
- Incoterms® and terms of trade
- 'At Risk' goods
- Declaration requirements
- Working with your carrier/agent
- Potential scenarios to consider for GB-NI Trade
- What are the next steps to take?
Note: This video recording is accurate at the time of recording, however please refer to the written guidance on NICTA for the most up to date information.