This short two hour course provides an overview explaining the importance of tariff/commodity codes, highlights the commercial benefits of ensuring they are used correctly and how this supports successful and efficient GB:NI goods movements and trade arrangements.
You can watch a video of a previously run course at the bottom of this page.
- Tariffs and Northern Ireland
- The Harmonized System and UK Global Tariff
- How tariffs work
- Commodity codes
- Classification and General Rules of Interpretation
- Using the UK Global Tariff
- Further scenarios: parts and accessories, kits and sets, tools
- Ongoing management
- Useful links and further information
Note: This video recording is accurate at the time of recording, however please refer to the written guidance on NICTA for the most up to date information.