In this course, you will be introduced to trade and logistics specific to GB:NI trade and gain an understanding of the essentials required to facilitate Great Britain - Northern Ireland goods movements. This course will also communicate the value of TSS in supporting logistics processes and procedures for traders.
Book your place on a training course, or if you prefer you can watch a video of a previously run course at the bottom of this page.
- The Northern Ireland Protocol
- Goods Movement Journey
- Key Players in Goods Movements
- Supply Chain Traceability and Documents to Keep
- New Processes for Freight Journey: GVMS and Declarations
- How TSS can Help with Logistics in GB:NI Trade